Hungry Hearts Fellowship (HHF) is the community outreach of Hungry Hearts Ministries, that through local assemblies, provides opportunities for believers to gather together in Christian fellowship, corporate worship, service, and to participate together in outreach to our communities.
Hungry Hearts Fellowship is where ever two or more are gathered together in His Name
Build your fellowships through soul-winning and discipleship. Some plant and some water, but it is God who gives the increase. Provide ministry opportunities to those who wish to serve. Be content to plant and water, encouraging the flock to move ever onward into God's will for their lives.
Do not become possessive of God's possession.
Hungry Hearts Fellowship functions on the premise that the Body of Christ (all believers) is called to do the work of the ministry and that the ministry gifts of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers, are given to The Church in order to equip believers to join with them in the work of winning souls and making disciples (Ephesians 4:11-12).
We believe that leadership positions are never full; As our fellowships grow so does the need for leadership in many areas of ministry. Hungry Hearts Ministries continually mentors and trains leaders.
Hungry Hearts Fellowship (HHF) ordains leaders into our fellowships. These include Evangelists, Pastors, Assistant, Associate, and teaching Pastors, Deacons, and Elders. We also appoint other leaders in various areas of outreach who may or may not choose to be ordained.
General (not comprehensive) requirements for leadership with HHF include:
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith and Vision: How can two walk together except they be agreed
- Commitment: If a leadership position is sought, then responsibility and commitment to that responsibility is required (It is required in stewards that they be found faithful)
- HHF's Leadership Training
Ministry outreaches include:
- Prayer ministry
- Events of all kinds
- Music Ministry Events/Concerts
- Children's ministry/Sidewalk Sunday Schools
- Ministry to the home-bound
- Nursing home ministry
- Street ministry
- Extreme Discipleship & Recovery Meetings
- Dorcas Network Workshops with our groups and other churches (trains Christians in how to respond lovingly and biblically to reports of domestic violence among members)
- Outreach to battered women's shelters and programs
- Outreach to nursing homes/ assisted living facilities/ home-bound believers