Hungry Hearts Ministries does not solicit donations. But we are so thankful for those who believe in what we do, and express a desire to support this ministry financially.
Here are some ways you can partner with us
Everyone knows that ministry outreach [beyond personal evangelism] takes a great deal of time and money (and it takes money to have time). This holds as true for Hungry Hearts Ministries as it does for any other ministry. Our preferred method of financial support is through sales of print copies of “Woman Submit! Christians & Domestic Violence,” (A Book that Saves Lives!) or any book by Jocelyn Andersen.
These books expand our outreach, in turn creating ministry opportunities for our supporters as well. Everyone's Pastor, church group, group leader, or church library, can benefit from receiving a copy of this book as a gift.
Writing books is not the only outreach of this ministry, but is a large part of it, and writing is a very time consuming activity. We stream the Gospel 24/7 through our Bible Talk Radio station, and there is cost involved with that, so every book purchased in support of Hungry Hearts Ministries, is helping to reach people for Christ and translates into more time to continue producing valuable life-saving, soul-winning, and discipleship resources. Book purchases also help provide those with a book[s], who could not otherwise afford to buy them. From the beginning, Hungry Hearts Ministries has never turned down a request for a free book to any who needed our resources but could not afford to buy them.
Purchasing Jocelyn Andersen's books also make it possible for her to accept speaking engagements from non-profits, small groups, and small churches who may not be able to cover even her travel expenses.
Other ways to partner with Hungry Hearts Ministries and help expand our outreach efforts:
- PRAY for this ministry
- Subscribe to Jocelyn's newsletters and encourage others to subscribe
- Share our books, posts, and newsletters with your contacts on social media
- Place links to this blog (or any of Jocelyn's blogs) on your own blogs and websites
- Make "Woman Submit! Christians and Domestic Violence" (or any of this author's other books) available to many people, by requesting your public library to acquire a copy for you
- Ask local bookstores to special order the book for you. This not only supports the ministry, but encourages bookstores to stock copies on their shelves.
Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy
Let us come forth rejoicing bringing our sheaves with us